Global Backyard Wrestling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The internet's #1 source for Backyard Wrestling around the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Horror Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Wesker

Joshua Wesker

American Horror Story Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Any fans here? Do you love it, hate it, or just don't care for it?
Back to top Go down
brockobama
Admin
brockobama

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:27 pm

I hear it's pretty good, and I like most every actor who's ever been on it (with the exception of Evan Peters, who I hate with every fucking fiber of my being), so one of these days I'll actually check it out.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Wesker

Joshua Wesker

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 am

brockobama wrote:
I hear it's pretty good, and I like most every actor who's ever been on it (with the exception of Evan Peters, who I hate with every fucking fiber of my being), so one of these days I'll actually check it out.

I believe it's great there are just some things that are on that show that leaves you thinking that was risky for a show that's on regular TV. It's a great project for the veterans of Hollywood to get back in there groove/ get there big break and young up and comers to get noticed. So Brock why do you hate Mr. Peters so much.
Back to top Go down
brockobama
Admin
brockobama

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:42 am

He looks like a fuck (almost exactly like a roommate I had who made me move out of our place 4 days after we moved in), he acts like a fuck (especially in anything I've seen of AHS), and he's fucking/engaged to Emma Roberts. Fuck everything about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Backyard Wrestling Nation :: Non-Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: