Global Backyard Wrestling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The internet's #1 source for Backyard Wrestling around the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitch about the Rumble

Go down 
+2
HaloBreezy
brockobama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brockobama
Admin
brockobama

Bitch about the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:47 am

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
HaloBreezy

HaloBreezy

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:49 am

Waited for returns of Christian, Evan Bourne.... Maybe cooler debuts.... Nope. I wanted Christmas and WWE turned atheist last minute.
Back to top Go down
brockobama
Admin
brockobama

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:53 am

HaloBreezy wrote:
Waited for returns of Christian, Evan Bourne.... Maybe cooler debuts.... Nope. I wanted Christmas and WWE turned atheist last minute.

Man, fuck a bunch of Christian. But yeah, I was hoping for a Bourne return too. Ah well. He probably twisted his ankle smoking spice again.
Back to top Go down
The Chad

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 am

Legit, every person it it was obvious aside from JBL which was a big hoopla anyways. Too many tag tam guys in it. Batista was obvious but they didnt even try to give you that sense of wonder that someone else might
Back to top Go down
MattXstatic

MattXstatic

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 am

This rumble...-facepalm-
Back to top Go down
Murph

Murph

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:30 am

My thoughts:

Outlaws/Rhodes Brothers pre-show was solid. Really enjoyed it, had some really fluid and excellent spots, and seeing the Outlaws with the titles again is actually pretty nostalgically awesome.

Bryan/Wyatt was incredible. Tore the house down. Finish was gross and made you legit believe that no one, not even Bryan, could kick out of that.

Show/Lesnar was quick and just awkward. Why even have a match if the point was for Lesnar to destroy Show like that? Could have been done on a RAW.

Cena/Orton was bland, predictable, and dull. Not terrible, but a sign that they've faced each other too many times. Once again, for a RAW it would have been good. Not for one of the biggest PPVs of the year with the strap on the line.

The Rumble I thought was great in terms of making certain guys look strong. Rollins lasted a long time and got an elimination on Mysterio. Ambrose had a lengthy stay, got a couple eliminations, and heeled it up by trying to turn on Reigns. And Reigns took the elimination record, got the better of Ambrose, and almost won the match. Meanwhile, Punk also lasted a really long time and got screwed to help set up him and Hunter while the Rhodes vs. Rhodes match got a good tease. Rusev made a good debut and Kofi looked strong, even for Kofi at a Rumble, showing they may actually be giving him a serious push again. Wyatt's also looked rather good here. Only things that I didn't like was the lack of good surprises (If JBL at least hit one Clothesline from Hell I would've been happy) and of course Batista winning. Never liked the idea of Batista in a big time 'Mania match when he was a full timer, so this is a pretty sour taste I have in my mouth from this one.
Back to top Go down
brockobama
Admin
brockobama

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 am

I agree with Murph on every level. Good analysis.
Back to top Go down
Tim Crockett

Tim Crockett

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 am

good thing i streamed it, fuck that ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch about the Rumble   Bitch about the Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch about the Rumble
Page 1 of 1